Dinner party - July 13 - 6:30pm - at Layonna's

  • Dave Goggin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2007
      Hi everyone,

      This is an announcement of my next dinner party, happening at 6:30pm on Friday July 13.

      We�ll be having a yummy dinner at Layonna Vegetarian Restaurant, 1829 Clement St., between 19th and 20th Ave, San Francisco. This a relatively new and groovy Chinese restaurant. Family style � we�ll just order a bunch of things and split the bill afterward. Drinks extra. And yes it is OK to order your own dinner if you don�t want to share, or need a specialized meal.

      Although I often have a guest speaker, not this month. This dinner will just be a social thing for people to hang out, gossip, and generally have a good time. Weather permitting, possible astronomy (and drinks?) at the Cliff House afterward - if you have a telescope let me know.

      If you�d like to join this merry event, please RSVP by Thursday 7/12 to Dave Goggin 415-567-6773 or email dg2222@.... When you RSVP please include a probability estimate that you�ll actually show up.

      See you then!