Dinner party and talk - Friday 6/15 - 6:30pm

  • Dave Goggin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2007
      Hi everyone!

      Please join me for the next in my series of yummy vegan dinner parties with dynamic guest speakers, this Friday, June 15, at 6:30pm at Golden Era 2 (832 Clement Street, near 9th Avenue, San Francisco).

      We'll enjoy a plentiful dinner. Then after dinner, our own Carmen Lee will talk about her adventures and experiences with the Global Service Corps' sustainable agriculture program in Tanzania as a migrant farm worker and iron chef. What's that? Come to the dinner and find out.

      Dinner will be family-style with cost to be split among participants. Estimaetd cost $14-$15 each.

      Please RSVP to Dave Goggin (dg2222@... or 415-567-6773) no later than Thursday 6/14 if you would like to join the festivities. As always, please include an estimate of the probability that you will indeed attend in your RSVP.

      See you there!