June 23 & 24: Volunteers urgently needed for Pride Booth

  • rojony57
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2007
      From SFVS:

      To all the wonderful SFVS members, supporters and friends,

      We need your support to promote our vegetarian cause. We need
      volunteers to man our booth, promote a plant-based diet, meet new
      people, promote our World Vegetarian Weekend Festival and more. This
      is a two day event. You can volunteer as much as you want for the
      alloted time and/or for both days. It is all up to you. You will
      really enjoy this one.

      The following is a list of schedule and our volunteer needs:

      June 23, Saturday
      9 am - 12 pm 2 volunteers needed. Booth set up at 9 am
      12 pm - 4 pm 2 volunteers needed
      4 pm - 6:30 pm 2 volunteers needed. Dismantle the booth

      June 24, Sunday
      9 am - 12 pm 2 volunteers needed. Booth set up at 9 am
      12 pm - 4 pm 2 volunteers needed
      4 pm - 7 pm 2 volunteers needed. Dismantle the booth

      We need 2 volunteers per shift as it gets busy all the time. Please
      register early so we will know our bandwidth. You will enjoy meeting
      new people. The people you will meet are very friendly at this
      festive occasion. If you need coaching, you will be trained to meet
      new people.
      They normally come to our booth for our fliers, vegetarian starter
      kits, membership to SFVS, pamphlet on the restaurant guide in the Bay
      area.

      Please email us at: jcadiz2002@... tel 415-552-8883
      or nloewen@... tel 415-750-0614

      Thank you so much wonderful members and volunteers !

      We are looking forward to hear from you.

      Ciao,
      JC & Nancy
    • rojony57