vegetarian actor eats soy burgers when making his movie

  • sunny_outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2007
      http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2004-07-29-harold-kumar-popbuger_x.htm

      Harold and Kumar 2 just came out. Is that a good movie?

      I think it would be great, if there's a web site that lists PRO-vegetarian,
      animal rights movies.

      Like Shark Tale, Neimo, etc.

      For over ten years, I personally felt to promote vegetarism, is thru the
      media.

      Look what Supersize Me, Diet for a New America, Fast food Nations, has done
      in educating the world.

      They have made people eat less or eliminate meat from their plates.

      ==

      Questions:

      What is the name of the movie? That was made by vegetarians, and we had a
      movie screening over 4 years ago at War memorial in SF? That movie really
      made at least 20 people become a vegetarian.

      Thanks for any help

      signature:

      Peace on Earth, love all Humans and Animals.

      sign, Sunny