tribute to GRETCHEN WYLER, Air America update from GO VEGAN RADIO

  • BOB LINDEN
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2007
      AIR AMERICA close to broadcasting weekly vegan, animal rights radio show?

      Tribute to GRETCHEN WYLER
      this week on "GO VEGAN with BOB LINDEN"

      Please SEE BELOW & TELL EVERYBODY

      An announcement of an agreement with the AIR AMERICA RADIO NETWORK
      could be just days away based on initially raising $50,000 to cover
      network distribution costs for first 13 weeks on AIR AMERICA and XM
      Satellite.

      PLEASE BE ON ALERT IF YOU MADE A PLEDGE OF SUPPORT or if you're a
      "MAKE-IT-HAPPEN" VEGAN or ACTIVIST dedicated to being one of 200
      people raising $1000. Your funds must be received by GO VEGAN RADIO no
      later than June 15 to secure a JUNE 23 network debut. AND WE WILL
      STILL NEED TO RAISE ANOTHER $100,000-$150,000 for the remainder of the
      year, to be disbursed quarterly.

      See below for details on how to donate or advertise. What would the
      animals say if they knew there could be a vegan, animal rights program
      in major network media? THEY ARE SAYING IT TO YOU NOW - "GO GET YOUR
      CHECKBOOK!"

      BROADCASTING NOTE - discontinuing broadcast on KTYM-1460-Los Angeles,
      while anticipating move to KTLK-1150-AM Los Angeles with Air America,
      Sundays 11pm, target date - June 24; continuing weekly broadcasts on
      the Quake, and archive and podcast at www.GoVeganRadio.org through
      transition - Target date for New York City debut on WWRL-AM-1600,
      SATURDAY JUNE 23, 10pm. AIR AMERICA live network feed will be 12 noon
      Eastern Time, 9am Pacific Time, Saturdays

      SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS ON THIS WEEK'S SHOW. If you miss it on the
      radio, listen on-line anytime.

      "GO VEGAN WITH BOB LINDEN" from GoVeganRadio.com
      - a project of 501c(3) "International Humanities Center"

      >>>on the radio Sundays>>>
      9pm-10pm KQKE-AM-960 San Francisco Bay Area
      >>>On-line ANYTIME at
      www.GoVeganRadio.com or www.GoVeganRadio.org
      archived and PODcasting

      PO Box 40246
      San Diego, CA 92164
      818-623-6477
      Wanted: Listeners, Donors, Advertisers

      Broadcast Date - Sunday June 3: A tribute to GRETCHEN WYLER, star of
      stage, screen, TV - and founder of the Genesis Awards - who passed
      away last week - with friends, colleagues, and co-activists including
      BEVERLY KASKEY, Director, HSUS-Hollywood office - and now the producer
      of the Genesis Awards > ALSO - activist JANE GARRISON (formerly of
      PETA) on GRETCHEN and her special love for elephants, and actress
      MARSHA KRAMER on GRETCHEN's career in entertainment

      Welcome new sponsor - PRO BAR with 15 blended (not baked) whole foods
      in each convenient, high performance, great-tasting meal replacement
      bar - vegan, made with organic ingredients - available at Whole Foods,
      REI, and retailers listed at www.theprobar.com
      *********************

      VEGETARIAN RADIO SHOW
      COMING TO "AIR AMERICA" NETWORK???

      HUGE NEWS!!!

      For six years, non-profit "GO VEGAN WITH BOB LINDEN" - the first and
      only program of its kind broadcast in mainstream commercial media, has
      served as the voice for compassion for animals, improved human health,
      environmental sustainability, and peace - and as a premiere showcase
      for vegetarian products. Now the AIR AMERICA RADIO network agrees
      that "GO VEGAN WITH BOB LINDEN" is one of the most important programs
      in all of radio. Just days ago, AIR AMERICA RADIO VP/Programming David
      Bernstein offered a weekly weekend hour to GO VEGAN RADIO at an annual
      fee of $200,000. That's the way it is in radio today. Programs are
      brokered, and time is purchased. Free speech isn't always free. But
      companies offering natural products and services (not to mention the
      animals, environment, and health-conscious consumers) haven't had an
      opportunity like this at any price - before now. AIR AMERICA has
      selected THIS program to air over many others considered. (Bob has
      paid radio stations to air the broadcast since it began in January
      2001, having raised over $300,000 to do it.) There are over 60 radio
      stations in the AIR AMERICA NETWORK. Its website attracts 500.000
      individual visitors monthly. This arrangement would also make GO VEGAN
      RADIO available on the XM Satellite Network with 8.5 million
      subscribers, as well as Air America affiliated radio stations
      WWRL-1600-AM in New York City, and KTLK-1150-AM in Los Angeles.

      NOW IT'S TIME FOR NETWORK EXPOSURE for the important issues of our
      time concerning animals, food, complete vegetarianism, health,
      environment, social justice, peace, non-violence, and energy solutions.

      THIS IS A HISTORIC MOMENT AND UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY FOR THAT SPECIAL
      WORLD OF COMMERCE (THAT INCLUDES VEGETARIAN, "GREEN", NATURAL,
      ORGANIC, CRUELTY-FREE, ENVIRONMENTALLY-RESPONSIBLE, AND "ALTERNATIVE"
      PRODUCTS AND SERVICES) TO GAIN UNPARALLELED EXPOSURE!

      PLEASE become a SPONSOR - ADVERTISER

      and showcase your wonderful products and services to a large,
      intelligent, and responsive audience (please - no animal ingredients,
      no animal experimentation)

      30 second commercials at $350 each for 26 weeks = $ 9,100
      30 second commercials at $300 each for 52 weeks = $15,600

      60 second commercials at $425 each for 26 weeks = $10,950
      60 second commercials at $400 each for 52 weeks = $20,800

      WE CAN'T SAY "NO" TO THE ANIMALS, OUR CHILDREN, AND OUR PLANET WHO
      NEED A PROGRAM LIKE THIS. NOW IS THE TIME TO SAY "YES" - AND PROFIT
      FROM HELPING TO MAKE THIS IMPORTANT NETWORK SHOW HAPPEN.

      Sponsorship opportunities are limited. Please inform us immediately
      of your intentions to advertise by calling 818-623-6477 or emailing
      MeatFreeAmerica@...

      Tax-deductible donations are also greatly appreciated and needed.

      GO VEGAN RADIO is a project of 501c3
      International Humanities Center.
      Donate on-line at www.GoVeganRadio.org
      or make checks payable to GO VEGAN RADIO and mail to
      PO Box 40246, San Diego, CA 92164.
      818-623-6477

      We look forward to working with you and promoting your products and
      services on the AIR AMERICA RADIO network

      .
      Register for AR2007 - the animal rights conference - July 19-23 at the
      Westin LAX Hotel inLos Angeles - BOB LINDEN to speak Visit
      www.FarmUSA.org Call 888-FARMUSA- Mention GO VEGAN WITH BOB LINDEN for
      a $20 DISCOUNT! (Hmmm...what will you do with that $20? ...anything
      you want...maybe you want to make a donation to GO VEGAN RADIO?)

      THIS RADIO PROGRAM WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE
      WITHOUT SPONSOR SUPPORT SO PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS

      MR KRISPERS BAKED RICE KRISPS...MR KRISPERS BAKED RICE KRISPS...MR
      KRISPERS BAKED RICE KRISPS...SAY THAT 3 TIMES FAST...THEN...EAT YOUR
      WORDS...BECAUSE MR KRISPERS BAKED RICE KRISPS ARE REALLY DELICIOUS
      AND PERFECT FOR DIPS, TOPPING, OR SNACKING RIGHT OUT OF THE BAG -
      INVITE MR KRISPERS TO LUNCH - OR YOUR NEXT PARTY... VEGAN VARIETIES
      ARE "SEA SALT & PEPPER", "BARBECUE" AND NEW MULTI-SEED...MADE WITH
      ORGANIC BROWN RICE FROM CALIFORNIA...MR KRISPERS BAKED RICE
      KRISPS...NO WHEAT, GLUTEN, CHOLESTEROL, OR TRANS FATS...BUT PLENTY OF
      TASTE...ASIAN CULTURES HAVE ENJOYED THE HEALTHY BENEFITS OF RICE
      SNACKS FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS...NOW YOU CAN ENJOY MR KRISPERS BAKED
      RICE KRISPS...LOOK FOR THE VEGAN VARIETIES - "SEA SALT & PEPPER",
      "BARBECUE" AND NEW MULTI-SEED ...AVAILABLE AT YOUR NATURAL FOODS
      MARKET, SAM'S CLUB, AND SELECT GROCERIES

      Visit www.SeeLove.org to discover the innovative art inspired by
      compassion and love for animals by the acclaimed Northern CA artist
      NAN SEA LOVE >>> See how she utilizes famous faces and religious and
      spiritual icons, and blends them with vegan and animal rights messages
      to create emotionally evocative works - maybe perfect gifts for your
      "spiritual" friends who still eat meat? Enjoy the galleries as well as
      the collection of animal rights quotes at www.SeeLove.org. Also visit
      www.YourKindnessMatters.org

      Are your omega 3 fatty acids a little fishy? Too bad if they are,
      because you're depleting the oceans while elevating health risks for
      yourself through cholesterol and contamination. The solution -
      O-Mega-Zen3 from Nutru available at Whole Foods - concentrated,
      contaminant-free, and VEGAN DHA! Available in liquid and vegicap.
      Visit www.NuTru.com for information on NuTru's wonderful vegan
      products including vegan lycopene, and much more!

      >>>Please support our sponsors >>>YOU CAN ADVERTISE YOUR VEGAN &
      CRUELTY-FREE PRODUCTS & SERVICES TOO!

      From "Follow Your Heart" - VEGENAISE (It beat Hellman's / Best Foods
      in a taste test and it's vegan!) <<< VEGAN GOURMET CHEESE ALTERNATIVES
      (They melt!) >>> CHICKEN-FREE-CHICKEN (Stop giving your family the
      bird!) www.FollowYourHeart.com

      SUNSHINE BURGERS now available in the frozen section of your natural
      food market > vegan > certified organic > since 1983 > no soy > no
      wheat > gluten free > protein packed nutrition from ground organic
      sunflower seed > DELICIOUS > Original > Southwestern > BBQ >
      oven-baked, pre-cooked, just heat and serve

      Discover the ancient Asian health and longevity secret that "Vitamin
      Bible" author Dr Earl Mindell says is the most amazing breakthrough
      he's seen in in 40 years! Drink HIMALAYAN GOJI JUICE
      - 90 Day MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE! Visit www.GoVegan.FreeLife.com to learn
      more OR TO ORDER

      TRULY VEGAN restaurant, 5907 Hollywood Blvd at Bronson, Hollywood

      IN DEFENSE OF ANIMALS www.idausa.org

      LAST CHANCE FOR ANIMALS www.lcanimal.org

      MEAT-OUT www.MeatOut.org

      PETA www.peta.org

      "GO VEGAN WITH BOB LINDEN" from GoVeganRadio.com
      - a project of 501c(3) "International Humanities Center"

      >>>on the radio Sundays>>>
      9pm-10pm KQKE-AM-960 San Francisco Bay Area
      >>>On-line ANYTIME at
      www.GoVeganRadio.com
      Now PODcasting