Re: [SFVeg] Yummy ...raw foods menu...Tuesday..at Oxygen Bar

  • Joseph Cadiz
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 21, 2003
      Hello Delya,

      I will keep you posted on next events.

      You can get one time SFVS newsletter if you sign up with SFVS at contact@..., or regular issues if you are a member of SFVS. The newsletter comes once every two months.

      cheers,
      JC

      Delya <delyamay@...> wrote:
      Would have loved to come but work in Rohnert Park
      until 7-30pm. From August my hours at work are reduced
      so please let me know next time as I will have more
      free time. I haven't received a veg. magazine since
      joining and wonder if I will be able to advertise as a
      Nanny in there?

      Thank you,

      Delya

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 21, 2003
        I am going to try to come. It depends what time I get out of work.

        Lisa

      • Tracyinfo@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 22, 2003
          Sounds great! Unfortunately, this week is not good for me. I will have a
          little more time in September to possibly see you there. (If you continue to
          meet there.) Take care, Tracy