Re: [sfbaveg] Vegan while traveling

  • LHveganliving@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2007
      In a message dated 4/14/07 9:28:55 AM, grnflea@... writes:

      > I'm gathering ideas for travel.  What do you take?  Any favorites?
      > Kim

      Kim, I've brought Individual oatmeal/hot cereal packs, cup of soup type meals
      (some ready made meals for camping are vegan), dried fruit, fresh fruit,
      candies, etc. And you didn't say where and for how long you were going but many
      stores have plenty of vegan foods to keep you going. For a couple of days at a
      time tofu and already cooked beans and vegetables can stay fine out of the frig
      if not in the heat. Suspect others will have more ideas. Have fun! Lisa