Reminder - KFC cruelty protest – Sun. 4/15

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2007
      KFC cruelty protest – Sun. 4/15

      Please join us as we protest the Colonel's secret
      ingredient - animal cruelty! (www.kfccruelty.com for more
      information.)

      This month's demo will be on Sunday, 4/15/07, from 12:00-1:30 at 200
      Duboce St. (at Guerrero) in the Mission district.

      These demos are fun and rewarding, and the public support has been
      increasing each time. We usually also have lunch at a nearby
      restaurant such as Cha-Ya right after the protest.

      If you would like to attend but have transportation difficulties, and
      you live in S.F., please let me know as I will be driving and may be
      able to help.

      New or experienced activists are welcome. Signs and fliers are
      provided. Please email me if you need more information about
      participating in the event.

      This is a monthly event, usually the 3rd Sunday.

      If you can't make this date but want to help at future ones, please
      email me.

      Andrew