New SFVS Discount Providers

  • rojony57
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2007
      We are pleased to add the following SF businesses to our List of
      Discount Providers (see www.sfvs.org/discounts.php). SFVS members
      receive discounts by presenting their valid, up-to-date membership
      cards upon ordering or making a purchase.

      * Daily Health, 1235 – 9th Ave./Lincoln, SF 94122, 415-681-7675 10% off
      with purchase of $10 or more in food & groceries; 20% off with purchase
      of $50 or more in vitamins & cosmetics; 25% off with purchase of $100
      or more in vitamins & cosmetics (SFVS discount may not be combined with
      other discount offers)

      * Underdog (Mixed), 1634 Irving St./18th Ave., SF 94122, 415-665-8881
      (www.myspace.com/underdogorganic) 10% off any vegetarian sausages,
      salads & tater tots
    • carmen_cebs
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2007
        Two World Veg Festival vendors have joined the San Francisco
        Vegetarian Society (SFVS) Discount Program! SFVS members receive
        discounts by presenting their valid, up-to-date membership cards upon
        ordering or making a purchase.

        Convergence Wholesome Organic Cuisine, 2551 South Rodeo Gulch, Suite
        2, Soquel, CA 95073, 831-469-4643, (www.convergencefoods.com), 10% off
        catering. Chef Seth Pasternack of Convergence Foods catered our
        cooked gourmet organic vegan dinner at World Veg Festival.

        Sjaak's Organic Vegan Chocolates, P.O. Box 6562, Eureka, CA 95502, 707-
        775-2434 (www.sjaaks.com), 15% discount on any retail web orders
        through December 31, 2007. Enter SFVS15 in the coupon code section.
        Complete the online survey to enter a monthly drawing to win $50 worth
        of chocolates! Family-owned Sjaak's offers a wide variety of vegan
        chocolate delights -- bars, caramels, truffles, green tea bites, nuts
        & chews, etc. -- in seasonal selections and gift boxes.