Volunteer for OrganicAthlete at Sea Otter - this weekend

  • Bradley Saul
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2007
      Hi everyone,
      One of OrganicAthlete's biggest events is coming up this weekend in
      Monterey, CA - the Sea Otter Classic. This is 4 days of bicycle racing
      around the Laguna Seca raceway with over 10,000 participants and
      spectators. For the past 3 years we've had a booth there, and with
      great weather expected for this weekend, I think this year will be our
      most successful.

      However, we need some help. The booth is being run by our cycling team,
      but we can't race and run the booth at the same time! We're looking for
      volunteers to help staff the booth on this Friday and Saturday. I know
      this is last minute, but if you're interested and available, please call
      Bradley Saul at 707-360-8511.

      Thanks!
      -Bradley

      --