Cafe La Vie

  • Duende
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2007
      I've been a big supporter of Cafe La Vie in the past and have
      announced them to this list on occasion. It saddens me to have to
      say that they've decided to serve fish. While Cafe Gratitude and
      Herbivore are both opening new places it seems improbable to me that
      an area like Santa Cruz couldn't support an establishment that
      refused to participate in the slaughter of animals.

      Peace

      Duende

      The basis of life is Freedom
      The objective of life is Joy