update on Medicine Restaurant

  • sunny_outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2007
      I went by there yesterday and found out that the 20% after 4pm discount no
      longer apply

      That's ok, you can just use your SFVS membership card to get 15% off any
      time.

      ==

      They are still remodeling, I won't be surprised if they yank out their bench
      seats and have more formal chairs in place of it. Whatever, they're doing,
      it's expensive.

      It's really too bad that people with limited budget can not buy a full lunch
      at Medicine for $7. Medicine is a great place to eat, but people with big
      appetite, like most Americans, might find the portions small. That's where
      side dishes comes in[w1] <> .

      signature:

      Peace on Earth, love all Humans and Animals. Love Animals? Please don't
      eat them.

      sign, Sunny

      _____

      [w1] <>