$500 Million donated to fight Child Obesity

  • sunny_outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2007
      by Robert Wood Johnson Foundation

      thru diet and research

      PCRM have been spending a lot of $ on TV and poster ads offerring
      literature on fighting Child Obesity.

      Vegan Organizations such as PCRM should get some of the grant $. We
      all know eating a vegan diet is the best option instead of taking pills
      or eating "white meat"

      I personally prefer non-paper outreach. Radio and TV has SO MUCH MORE
      influence than paper media.

      that's my opinion.