report: Stan's BDay party + health

  • sunny_outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2007
      21 lucky people including Stan was at the party. Stan was so happy
      that he had 3 vegan desserts: 1 flan and 2 large ice creams. He was
      also the last person to finish eating. He looked really great.
      ==
      There's an increase on handicap stickers in CA. Folks with heart
      trouble can't walk too far....might consider eating less or no meat
      at all. Eating meat might be cripping Americans..

      ==
      latest news on taking pills:

      For all you pill poppers - today's AM New York

      newspaper reports that Albany is cracking down on pharmaceutical
      companies that spend over 21 billion dollars a year on physician
      bonuses and 'perks' like resort vacations - in exchange for them
      prescribing their drugs.

      With the exception of severe medical conditions, most ailments can be
      controled without prescription drugs.

      Example, diet and exercise can lower both blood pressure AND
      cholesterol and statin drugs do more harm than good.

      We have 'superbugs' that are wreaking havoc because doctors have
      overprescribed antibiotics -

      Example, antibiotics are useless for flu and virus , but the doctor
      prescribes them anyways to get his 'perks'

      --- In SFVeg@yahoogroups.com, "sunny_outdoors" <sunny_outdoors@...>