One or possibly a couple seats still available for Mar. 23 dinner

  • Dave Goggin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2007
      Hi all,

      At least one seat is still available for the dinner on Friday. RSVP right away if you want to snap up the remaining seat.

      On Friday, March 23 at 6:30pm, I'll be hosting the next event in my popular dinner party series featuring yummy vegan food, fun people, and engaging topics and guest speakers.

      We'll have dinner at Bok Choy Garden - the much-admired Chinese vegetarian restaurant. It's located at 1820 Clement Street (between 19th Ave & 20th Ave) in San Francisco.

      After dinner, financial scholar David Caro-Greene will present a talk on the nature of money and currency, and the role of currencies in your personal finance and investing.

      Mr. Caro-Greene's insights - gained from his background in cognitive science and his many years as a currency trader with a major downtown financial services firm - will change the way you think about money.

      All vegan. Cost of dinner will be split among participants.