Next dinner party - Mar. 23 - Bok Choy Garden

  • Dave Goggin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18 6:51 PM
      On Friday, March 23 at 6:30pm, I'll be hosting the next event in my popular dinner party series featuring yummy vegan food, fun people, and engaging topics and guest speakers.

      We'll have dinner at Bok Choy Garden - the much-admired Chinese vegetarian restaurant. It's located at 1820 Clement Street (between 19th Ave & 20th Ave) in San Francisco.

      After dinner, financial scholar David Caro-Greene will present a talk on the nature of money and currency, and the role of currencies in your personal finance and investing.

      Mr. Caro-Greene's insights - gained from his background in cognitive science and his many years as a currency trader with a major downtown financial services firm - will change the way you think about money.

      Be sure to RSVP to dg2222@... no later than Thursday, March 22. PLEASE be sure to include an estimate of the probability that you'll actually show up - seating is limited to 13 guests so if you want to go, be sure to let me know right away. Otherwise you may end up on the waiting list.

      All vegan. Cost of dinner will be split among participants.