Community Forming in Santa Cruz

  • Golden Love
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2003
      Wanted: One or more people to join us in creating the following type of
      community in Santa Cruz:

      * vegan
      * spiritually based
      * ecologically conscious
      * drug and alcohol-free

      We are two adults and our 17 year old son. We intend to live in community
      with other people who share similar values and lifestyle choices. We are
      open to living with one or more single people, a couple, or family with
      children. Together we can look for an appropriate house to lease. Living in
      community, we share meals, give and receive support, create beauty, pray
      together, respect all life, grow organic veggies, and assist each other in
      healing and transformation.

      * Who: Golden & Beth Love & Adam Blasey
      * When: Intended move-in month: January 2004
      * Where: Santa Cruz: Westside is our first choice. We are open to
      downtown, eastside and Seabright areas.
      * Why: To live in full alignment with our values ant to experience
      the manifestation of divine inspiration.

      Sound Interesting?

      Please contact us so that we can arrange a time to meet.

      (831) 466-3405 or 471-9100

      goldenlove@...