Reminder: Spring forward this weekend

  • rojony57
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2007
      Courtesy of the web.
      Don't forget to set your clocks forward this Sunday. Forget which way
      to go? Just remember: Spring forward, fall back. Set your clocks an
      hour ahead this Sunday, March 11, or better yet set them before you go
      to bed Saturday night.
    • rojony57
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2008
        Courtesy of the web.
        Don't forget to set your clocks forward this Sunday. Forget which way
        to go? Just remember: Spring forward, fall back. Set your clocks an
        hour ahead this Sunday, March 9, or better yet set them before you go
        to bed Saturday night.

        Next year, it's on March 8, so I lose an hour on my birthday.

        United
        States

        DST Begins DST Ends
        at 2 a.m. at 2 a.m.