Medicine Restaurant no longer vegan...

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007
      I just discovered Medicine Restaurant is temporarily closed, and their
      website says they will be serving seafood. Too bad they had to
      compromise their values, it seemed like they did good business being
      vegan. I'm going to tell them that next time I go.

      http://www.medicinerestaurant.com/

      I wonder what will become of the Vegan Outreach pamphlets they
      recently gave permission to be distributed there, since it contradicts
      their new menu?

      Andrew