Re: KFC San Rafael closed!...

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2007
      No, the Valencia St. one is definitely permanently closed, and the
      Pacifica one is supposed to be as well (the temporary closure of Hwy
      1 was probably the nail in its coffin). The Duboce & Fillmore St.
      locations seem to not have a lot of business either, hopefully
      they'll also go away sometime soon. Especially after the New York
      rat videos!

      Andrew

      --- In SFVeg@yahoogroups.com, Neil Yoskowitz <rojony57@...> wrote:

      > This was sent to me in response to my post.
      >
      > xxx wrote:
      >
      > San Rafael is being remodeled, maybe it's true for the other
      locations as well.

      > rojony57 <rojony57@...> wrote:
      > At a recent S.F. protest, a passerby from San Rafael
      gleefully stated
      > that their KFC had closed. Somebody tried to call the # and it's
      > disconnected, so this appears to be true.
      >
      > This is in addition to the recent closures of the Valencia St. and
      > Pacifica locations. All of these locations have been subjects of
      > protests.

      > Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful
      email and get things done faster.