Vegan dinner party - Friday Mar. 2 in S.F.

  • Dave Goggin
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27 1:09 PM
      Hi!

      My next dinner party will be on Friday, March 2, at 6:30pm at the Mekong restaurant, 791 O'Farrell St. (near Larkin).

      No guest speaker for this dinner, but rather a chance for people to generally socialize and have a good time. There haven't been many veggie dinner parties lately! However, if you are interested in the Aug. 27 vegan eclipse viewing mini-road-trip I am planning, we will be discussing that.

      Although they do serve meat, almost everything on their menu can be made with yummy fake meat and Mekong's amiable manager has over the past year worked assiduously to make the place a true vegan destination. Needless to say, the food is excellent and we'll be ordering all vegan. Cost to be split among attendees.

      If you plan to join us, please RSVP to me at dg2222@... by Thursday 3/1 Be sure to include an estimate of the probability that you will actually show up so I can make an accurate reservation.
    • rojony57
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28 2:58 AM
        Putting this as special notice.
        From Dave Goggin <dave65536@...>

        Hi!

        My next dinner party will be on Friday, March 2, at 6:30pm at the
        Mekong restaurant, 791 O'Farrell St. (near Larkin).

        No guest speaker for this dinner, but rather a chance for people to
        generally socialize and have a good time. If you are interested in