KFC San Rafael closed!...

  • rojony57
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2007
      At a recent S.F. protest, a passerby from San Rafael gleefully stated
      that their KFC had closed. Somebody tried to call the # and it's
      disconnected, so this appears to be true.

      This is in addition to the recent closures of the Valencia St. and
      Pacifica locations. All of these locations have been subjects of
      protests.
    • Neil Yoskowitz
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2007
        This was sent to me in response to my post.

        xxx wrote:

        San Rafael is being remodeled, maybe it's true for the other locations as well.

        rojony57 <rojony57@...> wrote:
        At a recent S.F. protest, a passerby from San Rafael gleefully stated
        that their KFC had closed. Somebody tried to call the # and it's
        disconnected, so this appears to be true.

        This is in addition to the recent closures of the Valencia St. and
        Pacifica locations. All of these locations have been subjects of
        protests.

      • Andrew
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 28, 2007
          No, the Valencia St. one is definitely permanently closed, and the
          Pacifica one is supposed to be as well (the temporary closure of Hwy
          1 was probably the nail in its coffin). The Duboce & Fillmore St.
          locations seem to not have a lot of business either, hopefully
          they'll also go away sometime soon. Especially after the New York
          rat videos!

          Andrew

          --- In SFVeg@yahoogroups.com, Neil Yoskowitz <rojony57@...> wrote:

          > This was sent to me in response to my post.
          >
          > xxx wrote:
          >
          > San Rafael is being remodeled, maybe it's true for the other
          locations as well.

          > rojony57 <rojony57@...> wrote:
          > At a recent S.F. protest, a passerby from San Rafael
          gleefully stated
          > that their KFC had closed. Somebody tried to call the # and it's
          > disconnected, so this appears to be true.
          >
          > This is in addition to the recent closures of the Valencia St. and
          > Pacifica locations. All of these locations have been subjects of
          > protests.

          > Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful
          email and get things done faster.