World Veg Day Video

  • sunny_outdoors
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2007
      [2006 World Veg Day Video, from In Defense of Animals. Snippets of
      the SF event, John Robbins, Howard, and others:
      http://www.youtube <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMy8WMunPy4>
      com/watch?v=VMy8WMunPy4

      signature:

      I am unable to receive your emails during work hours.

      By the way,...I don't pay for gas, cause my car runs on used vegetable oil
      from restaurants.

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straight_vegetable_oil

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biodiesel

      sign, Sunny

    • rojony57
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 14, 2007
        Thanks Sunny for sending this out.
        I am sending this out as a Special Notice so everybody sees it.