Free Food & V-Day E-card

  • Meatout 2007
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2007
      Dear Friends,

      Meatout 2007 still needs coordinators to educate the public about the benefits of a veg diet and the environmental impacts of meat production. Represent your city by hosting an event (small or large) this March.

      Register your plans with at www.Meatout.org/register if you haven’t already. You can request an Event Pack for free materials.

      What’s New? Visit www.Meatout.org for details on the following:

      * FREE food samples are now available for your event -- supplies are limited, so don’t wait!

      * In honor of this year’s theme, “Stop Global Warming,” each Event Pack contains our brand new global warming poster and related handouts.

      * You can request the Healthy You, Healthy Planet VHS, created by the editors of Vegetarian Times magazine.

      Please help us promote Meatout – visit www.Meatout.org/banners to exchange web banners.

      Thanks for caring,
      Jen Riley
      National Coordinator

      P.S. Today is Valentine’s Day! Send your loved ones a personalized message, along with an offer for a Free Veg Kit and an invitation to join our weekly e-newsletter, Meatout Mondays. To send your Valentine’s Day e-card, click here: http://www.rlemar.com/valentineCard.htm