Vegan Outreach at Medicine Restaurant

  • Thea Langsam
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2007
      Hi all,

      Medicine Restaurant (vegan restaurant in Crocker Galleria across from Montgomery Bart station) gave me permission to leave copies of Vegan Outreach on their mall-side counter, where many customers waiting for to-go lunches browse. I've been leaving a couple stacks and refilling about once a month. There's other literature there but this is the only animal rights/welfare material. I'm moving out of the Bay Area in about a week. Would anyone be willing to take this over for me? Please let me know if you can help.

      Thanks very much,
      Thea