2/11, SF, VFP + Jack Norris/Vegan Outreach on Veganism: Does it Spread Itself?

  • Bay Area Veg
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2007
      Please join Bay Area Vegetarians for one of our famous Vegan Food Parties in
      our favorite city by the bay, San Francisco!! Everyone is welcome to attend,
      both members and their guests, veg and non-veg.

      Vegan foods and vegan advocacy have come a long way since the word 'vegan'
      or the concept of 'animal rights' was first introduced. So this is a very
      special Vegan Food Party since Jack Norris, founder and President of Vegan
      Outreach, will be our special guest.

      Jack will address the topic of "Veganism: Does it Spread Itself?"

      Jack Norris will talk about the animal rights and vegan movement history.
      Has the three-pronged approach been a success or should it be discarded?
      Jack will discuss what's been tried, where we're at, and where we might want
      to go from here.

      What: Vegan Food Party with Vegan Outreach's Jack Norris
      Where: SF
      When: 2/11/07 Sunday, 3:00 pm VFP, 5:00 pm Presentation
      Host: Ariel & Becky
      RSVP: <http://www.evite.com/app/publicUrl/sfbaveg@.../vfp_feb07>
      http://www.evite.com/app/publicUrl/sfbaveg@.../vfp_feb07

      Full Details: <http://www.bayareaveg.org/events.php?EID=1513#1513>