wanted: veg bumper stickers for my car

  • sunny_outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      guess, what, my unique $5 "Go Vegetarian" bumper sticker got stolen
      from my car. It was sort of peeling off after 4 months, someone
      decided to take to whole darn sticker.

      I'm currently looking for something like

      "Vegetarism: Better for the planet and better for your Health"

      or something like

      "If you love animals and pets, why eat cow, pigs, chicken, and fish?"

      "I love dogs, cats, cows and other animals. I do not eat them."

      ==

      I've been searching since World Veg Day last Oct, but can't find any
      I want.

      I did not get a good result from buying a "wilting" sticker via
      internet, so can recommendations welcomed.