From Will Tuttle - Past speaker at World Vegetarian Day

  • rojony57
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2007
      FCBD hosts author Will Tuttle on

      "The World Peace Diet, eating for spiritual health and social harmony"

      Friday evening Feb. 2, 2007, free admission (donations accepted)

      FCBD Studio, Store and Resource Center, 670 South Van Ness Ave., SF
      CA 94110

      Please join us for an evening of discussion about adopting a
      Compassionate Lifestyle

      doors open for vegan refreshements at 6:30pm
      short performance by FCBD at 7pm
      Will's uplifting piano music and inspiring talk about WPD
      book signing, Madeleine's art and Will's book and cds available for
      purchase.

      Dr. Tuttle has spoken for SFVS at a special lecture and at World
      Vegetarian Day. This is an opportunity to hear him if you missed him
      before or if you would like to hear him again. His message is very
      needed. He explains the connection between the way we treat animals
      and the way we treat each other, ourselves, and the environment. His
      book answers every question about the vegan lifestyle in pure
      journalistic style, complete with notes and references.