Reminder: EarthSave holiday 4-course gourmet turkey-free dinner & demo

  • Michael Goldberger
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2003
      Thursday, Dec. 11 (6:30-9pm)
      EarthSave turkey-free holiday feast and cooking
      demonstration
      Palo Alto

      All are invited to the EarthSave's festive and
      fabulous four course holiday dinner created by
      renowned Chef Gary Alinder. After dinner
      Chef Alinder will demonstrate preparation of three
      cranberry dishes for the holidays. Gary's culinary
      career includes experience with Japanese, French, and
      natural foods and emphasizes fresh, seasonal
      organic plant-based dishes. He specializes in cooking
      for groups on retreat as well as catering and teaching
      private classes.

      The event will be held at the Foundation for Global
      Community, 222 High Street in Palo Alto.

      Prepaid RSVPs are required for this event. For credit
      card purchase leave your name on our voicemail that
      you are coming,(408) 380-1214, and go to
      http://bayarea.earthsave.org to use our secured online
      credit card reservation system.
      Cost: EarthSave members $25, nonmembers $27

      For more information, please visit our website:
      http://bayarea.earthsave.org (note: no www)

      --Michael Goldberger

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree