Yummy ...raw foods menu...Tuesday..at Oxygen Bar

  • jcadiz2002
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 21, 2003
      Hello all,

      Anyone want to join the online group for delicious raw foods at the
      Oxygen Bar tomorrow July 22 evening ? Email me so I know how many are
      coming.

      I will be there at 7 p.m. to meet our online members.

      See you all,
      JC

      Here is the menu by:

      Wandering Star Raw Creations

      The O2 Bar 795 Valencia @ 19th Street in San Francisco from & 7 pm
      onward

      Menu for Tuesday, July 22

      Veggie Pear Sushi Rolls:cucumber,avoacado, alfalfa sprouts, and pear
      wrapped in nori with nut sauce: almond butter, nama shoyu, ginger,
      garlic, sesame oil $8.00

      Land & Sea Miso Soup
      miso, garlic, ginger, Nama Shoyu, snow peas, shitaki mushrooms,
      arame, dulse & hijiki sea veggies, green onion, flax seed, a little
      curry powder and cayenne $5.00

      Garden Green Salad with Marinated Broccoli and Cauliflower And
      Grapefruit Poppyseed Dressing $6.50

      Carob Truffles with Fresh Fruit and Chocolate Sauce Pecans, walnuts,
      pine nuts, and almonds with maple syrup, carob, and cinnamon with
      nectarines and blue berries, sauce of almond butter, carob, honey,
      and cinnamon $ 3.00
    • Delya
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 21, 2003
        Would have loved to come but work in Rohnert Park
        until 7-30pm. From August my hours at work are reduced
        so please let me know next time as I will have more
        free time. I haven't received a veg. magazine since
        joining and wonder if I will be able to advertise as a
        Nanny in there?

        Thank you,

        Delya
        --- jcadiz2002 <jcadiz2002@...> wrote:
        > Hello all,
        >
        > Anyone want to join the online group for delicious
        > raw foods at the
        > Oxygen Bar tomorrow July 22 evening ? Email me so I
        > know how many are
        > coming.
        >
        > I will be there at 7 p.m. to meet our online
        > members.
        >
        > See you all,
        > JC
        >

        > Here is the menu by:
        >
        > Wandering Star Raw Creations
        >
        > The O2 Bar 795 Valencia @ 19th Street in San
        > Francisco from & 7 pm
        > onward
        >
        > Menu for Tuesday, July 22
        >
        > Veggie Pear Sushi Rolls:cucumber,avoacado, alfalfa
        > sprouts, and pear
        > wrapped in nori with nut sauce: almond butter, nama
        > shoyu, ginger,
        > garlic, sesame oil $8.00
        >
        > Land & Sea Miso Soup
        > miso, garlic, ginger, Nama Shoyu, snow peas, shitaki
        > mushrooms,
        > arame, dulse & hijiki sea veggies, green onion, flax
        > seed, a little
        > curry powder and cayenne $5.00
        >
        > Garden Green Salad with Marinated Broccoli and
        > Cauliflower And
        > Grapefruit Poppyseed Dressing $6.50
        >
        > Carob Truffles with Fresh Fruit and Chocolate Sauce
        > Pecans, walnuts,
        > pine nuts, and almonds with maple syrup, carob, and
        > cinnamon with
        > nectarines and blue berries, sauce of almond butter,
        > carob, honey,
        > and cinnamon $ 3.00

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
      • Joseph Cadiz
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 21, 2003
          Hello Delya,

          I will keep you posted on next events.

          You can get one time SFVS newsletter if you sign up with SFVS at contact@..., or regular issues if you are a member of SFVS. The newsletter comes once every two months.

          cheers,
          JC

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 21, 2003
            I am going to try to come. It depends what time I get out of work.

            Lisa

          • Tracyinfo@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 22, 2003
              Sounds great! Unfortunately, this week is not good for me. I will have a
              little more time in September to possibly see you there. (If you continue to
              meet there.) Take care, Tracy