FW: Alive! has a part-time job for food concession worker at SF Ferry Building Farmers' Market

  • sunny_outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2006
      _____

      From: alive! Restaurant [mailto:aliveveggie@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 11:23 AM
      To: aliveveggie@...
      Subject: Alive! has a part-time job for food concession worker at SF Ferry
      Building Farmers' Market

      Hi,

      Alive! has a job for a food concession worker at the San Francisco Ferry
      Building Farmers' Market on Tuesdays from 10 am - 3:00 pm. We also need
      someone on Saturdays at the Market from 6:00 am - 2:00 pm. The Saturday job
      is a temporary position, but may last longer.

      Job Duties:

      Help setup booth, make food, and sell food, and help close booth. For
      Tuesdays, we need someone who can drive.

      We prefer someone who has a knowledge of raw vegan diet and the person must
      be able to lift 70 lbs and be in excellent health.

      If you are interested or know someone who may be interested, please reply.

      Thanks,

      Leland Jung

      --
      Alive!