Please sign petition to the FDA

  • Michelle Tsai
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2006
      Please sign this petition...it affects the whole country, including our area.

      Please sign and forward the petition to friends and family. Just click the Tell a Friend button on the petition page.
      To view more information regarding Covance and animal experimentation follow the links below:

      Read PCRM's incinerator report

      Learn more about Covance

      Learn what you can do to stop Covance

      Learn more about animal experimentation
      Best Regards,
      Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine

      Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
      5100 Wisconsin Ave., N.W., Ste. 400
      Washington, DC 20016 Phone: 202-686-2210
      E-mail: info@...