VeggieJews Young Adults dinner at Medicine in SF on Wednesday 12/20

  • Veggie Jews
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2006
      If you are a young adult (around 20-40), please join VeggieJews Young
      Adults for dinner on Wednesday, December 20th at 7:00 p.m. when we
      will meet at Medicine Restaurant, 161 Sutter Street (Crocker Galleria)
      in San Francisco.

      If you will attend, please reply to veggiejews@cyberoni
      <mailto:veggiejews%40cyberonic.com> c.com by
      Sunday, December 17th.

      For information about Medicine, go to
      http://www.medicine <http://www.medicinerestaurant.com> restaurant.com or
      call 415-677-4405. For local San
      Francisco public transportation information, go to www.sfmuni.com or
      call MUNI at (415) 673-6864. For Bay Area public transportation
      information, go to www.511.org.

      If you can't make this one, but would like to attend a future event,
      please e-mail us and let me know what days of the week and locations
      are better for you.

      VeggieJews Young Adults is a project of VeggieJews:

      [Posted by Pete Cohon for event host Jason Moses]