Regrets,contrary to today's email, I won't be playing piano at the holiday party

  • Bonbonsf@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2006
      Contrary to the notice that was emailed to the _sfveg@yahoogroups_
      (mailto:sfveg@yahoogroups today) membership today, I'm sorry to say I sent my regrets
      to Dixie a few weeks ago; I will not be able to play piano at the holiday
      party this year. A colleague with whom I've performed and studied piano for 30
      years has died and I'm performing at his memorial in Berkeley, which is
      scheduled at exactly the same time and day as the SFVS holiday party. I wish
      cloning existed. If any other musicians want to perform at the SFVS party,
      they should!

      Best wishes, Bonnie Knight, San Francisco