I took this wild edible useful plant class

  • sunny_outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2006
      Cause in case I get lost in the woods someday, I can learn how to survive.

      I've done it twice and I highly recommend it.

      www.hwos.com

      their dinner is a veg dinner with organic salad made with wild weeds

      At this class, I've learned how to eat a tissel weed, dandilion and
      found my favorite herb is the Yerba Buena.

      signature:

      I am unable to receive your emails during work hours.

      By the way,...I don't pay for gas, cause my car runs on used vegetable oil
      from restaurants.

      sign, Sunny