news article: after you cook chicken, wash it with soap and water

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2006
      http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2006-12-04-chicken-bacteria_x.htm

      this is so funny

      even though it's exaggerated, I know meat eater have more stomach aches than vegetarian folks. (food poisoning?)

      so,

      cook chicken

      wash it with soap and water

      compose it or dump it in the trash

      sign, Sunny

      signature:
      I turned off the volume on my phone now. So, if you want to get hold of me, please leave a message.

      I am unable to receive your emails at work.

      due to my high amount of emails, I am unable to answer everyone's emails on vegetarian questions.