crueltyfreeshop.com

  • Michelle Tsai
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2006
      Dear friends:

      I was very excited when I saw this website at the top of the search engine when I looked for the words "cruelty free shopping":
      www.crueltyfreeshop.com

      What's even better is it's from the Dr. Hadwen Trust! I'm thinking of making a living trust at this time and am seriously considering letting Dr. Hadwen Trust inherit my savings in case I get run over by a bus. Does anyone know how to make a living trust and power of attorney in a safe way? I don't trust (no pun intended) financial consultants. Also, this Trust is based in the UK.

      Any advice would be much appreciated.

      Michelle