Birthday party for Dixie!

  • sunny_outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2006
      She's alive and VERY strong

      I just found out about this, maybe they will let us fill us the restaurant.

      Even thought It's passed the deadline maybe we can squeeze us in. I"ll try
      to get in too.

      Dining Out, Saturday, December 2 at 6:00 p.m. Attire Dressy.

      Enjoy Vegetarian Restaurant,

      750 Kirkham Street, corner of 12th Avenue,

      San Francisco

      Enjoy No-Host dining out and celebrating Dixie Mahy's Birthday (no gifts).

      RSVP 415-273-5481 by November 29th. http://sfvs.org <http://sfvs.org/>

      Enjoy is a Vegetarian Chinese restaurant, where the owners are also
      vegetarian.

      Vegan meal will be served at the birthday dinner.

      signature:

      I am unable to receive your emails during work hours.

      By the way,...I don't pay for gas, cause my car runs on used vegetable oil
      from restaurants.

      sign, Sunny