Vegetarian Athlete Survey

  • hlhap2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2003
      OrganicAthlete, a nonprofit involved in promoting healthy, plant-
      based diets and athletics, is looking for vegetarian, vegan, and raw
      food athletes for a new cycling and athletic club.

      We're also conducting an informal survey of athlete's diets. We're
      asking all athletes to respond to the questionnaire posted at
      http://www.organicathlete.org/vegsurvey.html

      -Bradley
      www.organicathlete.org