Guest speaker needed for December dinner party.

  • Dave Goggin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2006
      Hi folks,

      I am looking for a guest speaker for my December dinner party on Dec. 18. If anyone has an interesting hobby or a useful presentation they would like to make let me know. About 15 minute speech or show/tell.

      We will also be celebrating the return of Venus to the evening sky and my invention of a device related to music.

      -DG