Podcast about Turkeys - Forward to Family and Friends

  • Colleen A. Patrick-Goudreau/Compassionat
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2006
      Hey everyone,

      I've been doing a podcast for several months and have been getting incredible feedback from non-vegetarians, vegetarians, and vegans. I just wanted to spread the word about it and ask you to do the same. My most recent episode is about turkeys (the description is below), and you can access it either by going here (http://feeds.feedburner.com/VegetarianFoodForThought) - and that's the link you can send to friends and family so they can listen right on their computers - or by going to iTunes (or any podcatcher) and searching for Vegetarian Food for Thought. Just thought you might be interested - particularly in the timely turkey episode. :)

      Talking Turkey
      Play Now
      If you've never met them, turkeys are magnificent animals, full of spunk and spark and affection. I've introduced many people to the critters at farmed animal sanctuaries, and the animals with whom people have the most transformative experience are the turkeys. Every time. Never fails. Join me as I tell some stories of special turkeys I've had the privilege of meeting and as I explain why I'm still making amends to the animals, whose breasts, legs, and wings used to darken my dinner plate.

      For the animals,
      Colleen

      Colleen Patrick-Goudreau
      Founder & Director
      Compassionate Cooks
      P.O. Box 18512
      Oakland, CA 94619
      510.531.COOK (2665)
      colleen@...
      http://www.compassionatecooks.com

      Compassionate Cooks is dedicated to empowering people to make informed food choices and to debunking myths about vegetarianism through cooking classes, nutrition workshops, farm animal sanctuary tours, and cooking DVDs.

      "Be Kind to Animals...Don't Eat Them."