Thanksgiving "Meat is Murder" celebration $5

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2006
      $5- 7th annual "Meat is Murder" thanksgiving Tribute to the Smiths @ Popscene Date: Thursday November 23, 2006 Time: 10:00 pm - 2:00 am Author: jhayes4 Type: Appointment Location: Popscene - 330 Ritch street off townsend btwn 3rd & 4th - SOMA 11.23 popscene's 7th annual Thanksgiving tribute to the smiths MEAT IS MURDER, with guest djs Aaron & Nako serving up extra helpings of all your essential SMITHS and MORRISSEY classics and special live performance from SF's THIS CHARMING BAND! (live SMITHS covers) 10-2am, $5 over 21 /$8 if you're over 18

      sign, Sunny

      signature:
      I turned off the volume on my phone now. So, if you want to get hold of me, please leave a message.

      I am unable to receive your emails at work.

      due to my high amount of emails, I am unable to answer everyone's emails on vegetarian questions.