PCRM's nutrition and cooking classes in June

  • vital_veg
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2014
      Hi everyone,
      This is a followup to two talks I recently gave at SFVS events.  There are two opportunities coming up in June to take PCRM's Food for Life classes!  (And keep reading to find out about additional opportunities.)

      At the March potluck, I introduced "Kickstart Your Health" and the group had a wonderful, dynamic conversation about a variety of topics related to healthful eating.  There is so much more to discuss!  "Kickstart Your Health" will be offered as a series through Napa Valley College, upper valley campus, starting June 12th.  To find all the information and to register, open the Summer 2014 Community Education catalog at this link. Welcome to Napa Valley College Community Education.  (If the Thursday daytime schedule may not work for those of you who are San Francisco based, could you pass along the information to people you might know near Napa County?  Good enrollment helps reach more people going forward!)

      At a recent Wellness Central Wednesday night dinner, I introduced The Cancer Project.  I'll be offering the entire course, in a single-day, condensed, workshop format!  It will be on Father's Day, Sunday, June 15th, at a private location in the beautiful Napa Valley -- a perfect opportunity to give Dad, or anyone you love, the gift of lifesaving information and skills.  Come explore Napa on Saturday, stay the night, and be ready to eat, learn, and sample some more delicious cancer-fighting dishes on Sunday!  This class is being offered at a deeply discounted rate of only $69 per person (usually at least $150) and includes a book, high quality handouts, and lots of food samples.  There are a limited number of spaces available, so don't hesitate to sign up at this link. The Cancer Project nutrition workshop
      If neither of those events work for your schedule, but you'd like to be notified of future classes and events, you can sign up for my email list here.  http://eepurl.com/VO_O1

      I am a registered nurse, oncology certified, and a certified instructor of PCRM's Food for Life program since 2012.  My business name is Vital Veg and I'm thrilled to be able to help you reclaim
      your vitality -- through vegetables, fruits, beans, nuts, seeds, fungi, lentils, peas, herbs, spices, creativity, movement, the love of food and of life!

      Blessings,

      Kerri Zemko, RN, BSN, OCN

    • vital_veg