Reminder: Vegan Potluck for Meat Eaters. Sun Nov 19th Mountain View 1-5

  • Melisse Leib
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2006
      Have you ever wanted to share our veg experience with meat eaters?

      Come join me and some of my meat-eating friends for a vegan potluck
      on November 19!

      I'm inviting friends for a fun get-together - and to experience how
      plant-based foods can be a delicious and easy way to better the
      lives of humans, animals and the planet. I've also asked them to
      bring a vegan dish.

      Can you bring a vegan dish that you think would appeal to a meat-
      eater? Something visually appealing, something with "fake meats",
      or a dish typically made with meat, like chili? Perhaps
      http://www.cok.net/lit/recipes/ can give you some ideas.

      Like to host a similar event for your meat-eating friends? I'm ready
      to support you in this, and can even make my clubhouse available!
      Send me an email, or call me at 203-856-8278 - and come along on the
      19th!

      Please RSVP on the evite: http://tinyurl.com/yggyb3