KFC protest -- this Sunday, Nov 12

  • Thea Langsam
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2006
      Hi all,

      Please join Andrew this Sunday, November 12, at the San Francisco KFC protest. This is a fun, friendly, and peaceful event. But we're putting pressure on KFC and letting passers-by (and potential customers) know about KFC's cruelty to chickens. Posters and leaflets are provided -- all you need to do is show up! For information about why we're protesting KFC in particular, please see: http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/why.asp
      Please note: Rain cancels the protest.

      What: KFC protest
      When: Noon to 1:00 pm, Sunday, November 12
      Where: KFC, 2101 Lombard St (at Fillmore)
      to rsvp andrew0810jz@....

      Hope you can make it on Sunday!

      Thea