International Respect for Chickens Day is May 4! Join UPC for Educational Leafletings

  • hopebohanec
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15 12:01 PM

      Join United Poultry Concerns in celebrating International Respect for Chickens Day with Educational Leafletings in the Bay Area. We will provide the leaflets, signs and a banner, all we need is you! Please join us for one or all of these outreach events.

      Thursday, May 1, 2014- Berkeley
      UC Berkeley Campus, Telegraph & Bancroft
      11:00 am – 1:00 pm

      Saturday, May 3, 2014- Santa Rosa
      Courthouse Square, Santa Rosa Ave. & 3rd St.
      11:00 am – 1:00 pm
      This event is co-sponsored by Compassionate Living.

      Sunday, May 4, 2014- San Rafael
      Gerstle Park, San Rafael
      11:00 am – 2:00 pm
      This event is also a vegan bake sale, potluck and fundraiser and is co-sponsored by Marin Voices for Animals.