VeggieJews Young Adults brunch at Greens on Sunday, Nov 12th

  • Veggie Jews
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2006
      If you are a young adult (around 20-40), please join VeggieJews Young
      Adults for brunch on Sunday, November, 12th 1:00 p.m. when we will
      meet at Greens, Building A, Fort Mason Center in San Francisco.

      If you will attend, please reply to veggiejews@cyberoni
      <mailto:veggiejews%40cyberonic.com> c.com by
      Thursday, November 9th.

      For information about Greens, go to www.greensrestaurant.com or call
      415-771-6222.. For local San Francisco public transportation
      information, go to www.sfmuni.com or call MUNI at (415) 673-6864. For
      Bay Area public transportation information, go to www.511.org.

      If you can't make this one, but would like to attend a future event,
      please e-mail us and let me know what days of the week and locations
      are better for you.

      VeggieJews Young Adults is a project of VeggieJews

      [Posted by Pete Cohon for event host Jason Moses]