Other Avenues will not sell turkeys for Thanksgiving + 99.9% veg store

  • sunny_outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2006
      They usually take Turkey orders around this time. So this year Other
      Avenues is a REALLY REALLY an all Veg Grocery Store in the SF Sunset
      district.

      ==

      Alameda Natural Grocery Store on Park Ave, Alameda,

      Is 99.99% veg, 85% vegan. The only meat item they have is a few chicken and
      tuna sandwiches for sale. The reason they don't sell meat cause it's an
      open market and across the way are the fish and meat markets.

      The Natural Grocery Store sells, Black China Cakes for $20 each.

      Moist muffins and brownies are $2, but the still fresh day old ones are l/2
      half.

      The bran muffins are super filling. The brownies are way too sweet for me.

      If someone wants to, maybe they can get The Grocery store to be 100% veg.
      You can tell them across the way, there's already a sandwich shop that sells
      meat sandwiches.

      signature:

      I am unable to receive your emails during work hours.

      By the way,...I don't pay for gas, cause my car runs on used vegetable oil
      from restaurants.

      sign, Sunny