Seventh Annual World Vegetarian Day Celebration (Photos 2006)

  • rojony57
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2006
      Link to the photos taken at the Seventh Annual World Vegetarian Day
      Celebration in San Francisco (Photos 2006).

      http://www.sfvs.org/wvd/pictures/page1.html
    • rojony57
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29, 2007
        Check out our photo album titled World Vegetarian Day 2006.

        There are photos taken at the Seventh Annual World Vegetarian Day
        Celebration in San Francisco from last year.

        You will see Howard Lyman, John Robbins and maybe yourself.

        The pics are also on The San Francisco Vegetarian Society website.
        (Since last year)
        thanks,
        Neil