"John Doe" a heart attack victim, still eats at McDonalds

  • sunny_outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2006
      Here is what's going into his body..

      http://www.mcdonalds.com/app_controller.nutrition.categories.ingredients.ind
      ex.html#6

      by the way, after his heart attack, he can't get insurance from any company

      or,,,he's too cheap to pay for high premium.even though he's a
      multi-millionaire

      Yes, he's a multi-millionare and goes to McDonalds.

      ==

      My friend Marty, he was the FIRST supersize me experiment.

      He ate at McDonalds 3 meals almost every day for 3 years. He had clogged
      atteries when he was 30 years old. This is a real story.

      He ate there for convenience and for price reasons. (I've told this story
      several times already, but just in case this is a new story for others)

      signature:

      I am unable to receive your emails during work hours.

      By the way,...I don't pay for gas, cause my car runs on used vegetable oil
      from restaurants.

      sign, Sunny